This episode will create the space for you to feel refreshed and awake no matter the time of day.
Americans are going through an personal energy crisis, with roughly 28% of the population being completely sedentary according to a recent survey by the Federal Physical Activity Counsel. This podcast is designed to inspire you to get up and get moving.
I’ll guide you through a special Medihealing, which is meditation and healing combined, to help you release stress and give yourself an energetic boost. This will also distance you from the sometimes overwhelming barrage of tasks we face every day, giving you strength to manage your busy life more effectively.
You can listen to this Medihealing at any point in the day to recalibrate your vibration and create energy for yourself.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"The focus for this Medihealing is to create energy for you no matter what time of day."
- How to release your stress
- How your blueprint vibrational level works
- What sort of energetic boost you will get from this Medihealing
"I help increase your energy systems and make them more efficient and productive."
- How this Medihealing is like a power nap
- Why creating space in life allows you can be relaxed and refreshed
- How to establish distance between you and your pending tasks
- Why drowning in tasks drains your energy
"This Medihealing will allow you to recalibrate, refresh, and reorganize."
This Week's Medihealing:
This Medihealing is designed to awaken and refresh you by giving you a boost of energy. This will help start your day on the right foot, or recharge you so you can finish your day feeling alert and awake.
- EI Episode 43: Restful Sleep
- EI Episode 28: A Medihealing on Thriving Through Stress
- Wall Street Journal Inactivity Article
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"If you ever feel like you have too much to do and too little time, it's not about that, it’s just a distance issue."