I am a big fan of Prince's music and energy. I consider his music the soundtrack of my youth. I admire his raw sensuality and endless creativity.
We both grew up and raised our families in Chanhassen, Minnesota. And while I never met him personally during his physical life, I have always considered him a kindred spirit.
Prince's impact on music is profound; he is considered one of the largest innovators in the modern era. His unparalleled creativity and the sophisticated technology he brought to pop music has influenced dozens of today's top artists, from Mick Jagger to Jay-Z. Prince was also one of the most prolific artists in history, releasing 39 studio albums that sold more than 100 million copies and spawned many chart-topping hits including "When Doves Cry" and "Purple Rain."
Immediately after Prince passed away on April 21, 2016, my cohost Crystal Fambrini and I recorded Exponential Intelligence Episode 48: Reign of Prince. We didn't plan it like our usual recordings, I felt it was important to share Prince's message that I kept powerfully receiving.
In this episode we sought to honor Prince by going in-depth into his life, including the power of his music and his impact on humanity. We also explored the dark side of this complicated man through my special abilities.
I have special abilities gained through two near death experiences. My abilities allow me to see the past, present and future of others, and also to communicate with those who have crossed over.
During this podcast, I tap into Prince and he reveals the price he paid for his musical gifts. I explain in this episode how he signed a dark contract to gain faster success and fame and how this led to emotional issues, drug abuse and an early death.
When we originally aired the episode the week of his passing, public emotions were running high. After getting some initial negative feedback, our podcast producer determined that it was too soon to reveal this information that could be seen as controversial. So the full episode was highly edited.
I have been drawn to re-release this conversation in its entirety as I am feeling Prince's energy request that I share his truth with you so we may all learn and once again benefit from this great man.
We begin by discussing why it was taken down in the first place, and then talk about the original meaning behind the episode and why we decided it is now time to revisit it. We dive into the nature of Prince's character and gifts, and how he sacrificed his physical life for his world renowned gifts by agreeing to a dark contract. At that time, that is all Prince knew.
I explain the nature of dark contracts and now to achieve success without them.
And I elaborate on what we can learn from Prince’s story even if you are not a fan of his music, and why his story is a cautionary tale for all of us.
This episode gives real perspective on what is important in life and how to get what we want without giving up who we authentically are.
We end with a customized Medihealing, which is a powerful meditation and healing in one. I help you understand the frequencies of Prince and embrace his music in a new light. This will support you in appreciating the artistry of this legend on a deeper level, and give you clarity on how to achieve success in your life in a constructive, healthy way.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher
- Why Mas and Crystal decided to revisit this topic
- The feedback received after the first Prince podcast
- How Prince came to Mas after his death
- Why Prince’s music is energetically powerful
- How Prince's intentions for his music were pure and positive
- How Prince wants to show you ways to not sell yourself out
"I do talk to the dead; I joke that half my clients are on the other side."
- What it means when someone comes to Mas after their death
- Why Prince stands out in cultural history
- How Prince achieved his musical genius
- Why Prince turned to religion later in his life
- Details of the dark contract Prince signed
- Why Mas was able to break Prince’s contract
- How Prince feels about his legacy
"Music is one of the fastest ways to communicate with anyone around the world."
This Week's Medihealing:
In this Medihealing Mas helps you understand Prince's music from a new perspective, and feel how his contract has been broken. The Medihealing will also help you find out if you have sold yourself out in any way and have a contract as well. Listen to it before and after hearing a Prince song for the full effect.
Mentioned in Podcast:
- Prince Biography
- Prince's Life in Chanhassen, Minnesota Article
- The Genius of Prince Article
- Prince's Addiction Article
- Comedian Robin Williams
- Musician David Bowie
- EI Episode 48: Reign of Prince
- EI Episode 60: Dangerous Devotion
- EI Episode 15: Medihealing Basics
- EI Episode 11: A Medihealing on Love
- EI Episode 8: Family Dynamics
- EI Episode 7: A Powerful Form of Gratitude
- EI Episode 6: A New Take on Near Death Experiences
- EI Episode 1: What is EI?
- 21 Day Medihealing
- Frequency Clinic: Depression
- Frequency Clinic: Nerve Pain
- Frequency Spa: Eradicating Addiction
- Frequency Spa: Energetic Saging
- Frequency Spa: Blast Away from the Past