Effective January 1, 2017
The Cancellation Policy below applies to all products and live events sold directly on our website. It cannot be retroactively applied to previous cancellations. Note: Any products or live events sold by a 3rd party partner are subject to their Cancellation Policy.
Eligible Cancellations: Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed and reflected in your account.
Approved Customer Credits: You are free to use, transfer or gift the credits within one year from the date of original purchase.
Disqualified Cancellation: The full amount will be donated in your honor to one of the charities we support: Smile Train, Doctors without Borders, Loving Service Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital
Digital Products & Online Events/Programs/Courses: All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No customer credit. No exceptions. Please review product details carefully before purchasing.
In-Person Events: Please email your written cancellation notice to email@example.com for review.
- Cancellation received at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the event, a full refund will be issued less a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellation received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the event -
1) If your spot is filled, a full refund will be issued less a $25 administrative fee
2) If your spot is not filled, no refund and no customer credit will be given
- No Show or Late Arrival for any reason forfeits your ticket. No refund and No customer credit in full or partial, No make-up session and No rescheduling will be given.
Industrial-Strength Group Healing (IGH), Remote Appointments: Please cancel your appointment online or email your written cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- Cancellation received at least 24 hours before the appointment time, a full refund will be issued less a $25 administrative fee. If cancelling the appointment yourself please email email@example.com for a refund as our online system does not carry this out automatically.
- Cancellation made within 24 hours of the appointment, no refund and no customer credit will be given.
- No Show or Late Arrival for any reason forfeits your appointment. No refund and no customer credit in full or partial, no make-up session and no rescheduling will be given
Industrial-Strength Group Healing (IGH), In-Person Appointments: These are non-refundable except in extenuating circumstances and at our discretion. If a refund is approved, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged. Please email your written cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
The 21-Day Medihealing: Evaluations are handled on a case by case basis through our Customer Service team.
Non-Refundable Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, the balance is subject to the cancellation policy.