Loss of a Pet | November 23
9:00am PST / 11:00am CT
For many of us, the unconditional love of a pet is an invaluable, irreplaceable part of life. Their companionship and support see us through years of experiences, offering unwavering affection, friendship and devotion no matter what life brings. The loss of these treasured companions is felt deeply, evoking a unique grief known to all animal lovers.
In this group healing for pets that have passed, Mas will:
- Ease the sense of grief accompanying the loss of a pet and help close the gap we feel in our heart
- Instill a sense of warmth and gratitude through their memory
- Bring forth the realization that the love offered by our pet was a reflection of our pure spirit
- Come to better understand the beautiful serving role your pet played in your life
- Help us to recapture life’s richness after experiencing their loss
- Ensure that pets that have passed are embraced in Pure Source’s love
*Please note, this is intended for passed pets. If played for living pets, the frequencies may help them to transition more quickly.