Mas Sajady EI Podcast #136: Get Personal with Mas - Part 2

136 episode art - exponential intelligence.jpg

In Part 2 of this series, I jump in and address the juicier questions curious minds have been asking. Some of you have had dreams about me, and they may or may not be what you’ve been thinking. You’ve also wondered what qualifies me as a relationship expert when I’ve gotten a divorce. I address all of your questions in this episode.

What I’ve noticed is discrepancies can vary widely from one individual to the next, especially when viewed from the various lenses of human constructs or filters. From an EI perspective, I expound upon the causes of distinct viewpoints and why we are not human beings defined solely by material circumstances or actions. So how can we draw the lines of, let’s say, true reality from physical reality? We can begin to see things as they are including the 99% of our spiritual lenses, while remaining aware of the 1% of our human experience.

For those individuals who have worked with me, for example, many of you may have begun to feel greater in confidence, stability and security while your material world appears to be meaningless or even falling apart. Could this be an indication of a vastly different story underlying your situation? Could this then suggest how you see me might actually be different than how my life appears to you?

From these deeply personal questions, one of my greatest desires is to see you achieve your greatest potential from my process. And I hope the insight I share with you may illuminate the grandness of your being, beginning from what’s inside.

You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google PlaySoundCloud, or Stitcher 

"When you rise to a certain level you begin to see the frailty of life and, like a strong parent, you begin to take care of it."

Show Notes:

  • Is Mas at the level of Jesus

  • If Jesus suffered because of the levels of his abilities, will Mas suffer as well

  • How did Mas understand what healing means

  • What is a way for one to feel compassion

  • Why do so many people have dreams about Mas

  • Why do some people think Mas is controlling them energetically

  • How is working with Mas a different experience than with other healers

  • How does Mas perform detox through Exponential Intelligence

"Awaken to a higher level then there is no suffering as you know it."

  • Why is detox through Mas different than through other healers

  • How does Mas detox

  • What happens when there’s less spiritual garbage to clean out

  • How is it possible and/or ethical for Mas to scan people without their knowledge

  • Does one’s diet matter in regards to spiritual cleanliness

  • What do you have to do to bring yourself to a position of complete trust

  • How are Mas public and private personas different

  • Why does Mas say everybody has the same potential to ascend

  • Why does Mas study political figures from the past

"Your objective in life is not about saving the planet or coming up with the next great invention; it is about you becoming your purest self in physical form."

Related Podcasts:

Related Products: 

Highlighted Quote:

Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Instagram Quotes