GROUP HEALING | Detox (2018 Upgrade)
Just as a nutritional detox helps to rid the physical body of unwanted toxins, a spiritual detox is a process by which our spirit helps to clear out old frequencies that no longer serve us as well as limiting rule sets and belief systems.
The intensity of each person’s detox can vary greatly. Some may notice slight shifts in their circumstances while others will see a literal shedding of everything around them as their spirit manifests a complete life overhaul. Others may find themselves disconnected from family, friends, in a financial crisis or temporarily physically ill or debilitated.
Detox can be exhausting and can feel defeating but it is an important and necessary strengthening process in your spiritual journey that helps fortify the strong foundation needed to withhold greater abundance and new spiritual heights. Join Mas in this energetically upgraded Group Healing where he will work with your spirit that may help you:
- Gain relief and peace from your detox process
- Instill tremendous core fortitude to help you fare the unraveling of current life circumstances
- Become more comfortable with the unknown during times of transformation
- Bring in keen awareness of the frequencies you are removing so you know exactly where you have been and where you are going spiritually
- Expedite the removal process so you can move into the next spiritual level more efficiently
- Recognize the growing strength underlying temporary discomfort
- Reveal the brilliance deep within yourself and see what needs to be removed to reveal your light
- Feel tremendous discipline and determination to continue down your path of spiritual awakening
Detox is not punishment. It is productive work and a sign of progress, strengthening and transformation. Persevere, for what awaits you is complete abundance, boundless self-love and a life grander than you could ever imagine.
Mas Sajady is not a doctor and makes no medical claims. By registering for this product you agree to our disclaimer. View Full Medical Disclaimer