Mas Sajady Events Program with Sajady Fit
Free Informational Call
ONLINE | Saturday, Dec 29
9:30am PT/ 11:30am CT/ 12:30pm ET
2019 is going to be a grand year for those who are fit to explore all of what life has to offer. Because we want you to be prepared, we are bringing back the Fit 360 21 Day Challenge. We've added much more to it so you can get In shape faster. Join the free call for details of the program and give you free tips on how to start the New Year right.
Become Physically FIT, Emotionally FIT, Financially FIT, Intellectually FIT
Mas Sajady - founder of Medihealing & Exponential Intelligence, with supernatural abilities from two near deaths who pioneered life-transforming methods for health, wealth, relationships & business success, with rapid, tangible & documented results.
Alex Sajady - Studied exercise science and kinesiology at Iowa State University. Alex Sajady and team have dedicate their lives to study the world's fittest individuals to extract the most efficient techniques for optimal transformation, physically & mentally.
In The Seminar - Mas Sajady demonstrates his supernatural abilities to help you effortlessly get fit emotionally, financially and intellectually, by
* leading a Medihealing, a powerful meditation and healing in one, for all participants.
* Reading participants live for a scan & analysis of their life blueprint
* Pinpointing the root cause of their life issues.
* Helping rewrite their life blueprint to become FIT 360
Alex Sajady and team have created a perfect balance between lifestyle and fitness to develop fit and functional bodies - A tailor-made game plan will activate the cellular intelligence of you to get fit physically, by -
* Getting in shape and stay in shape
* Eating healthy naturally without the struggle of fad diets and complete self-restriction
* Creating a life style of FIT 360
Plato famously quoted:
“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.”