Mas Sajady Programs | Frequency Spa
Frequency Spa #71:
Sunday, June 24 | 8pm PT / 10pm CT / 11pm ET
Unresolved issues from our primal relationships, such as those with our parents, tend to leave wounds open wide that run deep. According to former psychotherapist Doreen Virtue and practicing clinical social worker Andrew KarpenkoIf, if your father had impacted your childhood experiences with absence, abandonment, addiction or abuse, you may suffer from the following emotional wounds well into your adulthood:
- Insecurity, low self-esteem & feelings of worthlessness
- Approval-seeking, people-pleasing, neediness, and co-dependency
- Wishing that your dad would change into the father you believe he should be
- Living with repressed rage and feelings of frequent anger
- Repeatedly choosing romantic partners who remind you of your dad
- Feeling intimidated around male authority figures
In this insightful and compassionate call, Mas will do in depth work on your frequency level to help you open your heart to feeling safe giving and receiving love in a relationship again.
All of your painful experiences have happened for a reason. They are your spirit calling out for attention. Healing your father issues will not only free you from the hurtful lingering of emptiness, worthlessness and rage, but also break patterns of dysfunction in romantic relationships and with other men — so that you may pursue your passion and life purpose, unfettered by the past.
$49 (45 min - live call + replay) | Visit the Frequency Spa to register