Mas Sajady Programs | Frequency Spa
Frequency Spa #72:
Overcoming the Imposter Syndrome - 2018 Upgrade
Sunday, July 29 | 8pm PT / 10pm CT / 11pm ET
This is the 2018 upgraded version on this powerful topic.
If you have ever experienced……
~ feeling like a ‘fraud’…
~ living with a nagging fear of being “found out”…
~ dismissing your success as dumb luck, perfect timing, or (fill-in-the-blank)…
~ worrying about not being as intelligent and competent as people think…
~ Achieving great accomplishments yet feeling undeserving of your success…
Then you are in excellent company!
Research shows that up to 70% of people have suffered from Impostor Syndrome at some point, particularly the high-achieving individuals*. Although the Impostor Syndrome might help us stay humble, unfortunately, too often we give our fear so much power that we fail to take the actions needed with the confidence required to achieve our highest aspirations.
During this spa call, Mas will help you overcome the Impostor Syndrome by instilling the frequencies of:
- Acceptance – especially your strengths/positive traits
- Worthiness – knowing your value, cease comparison & judgement
- Confidence – owning your success, nothing happens by chance
- Courage – daring to shine & striving with your fullest potential
- Faith – connecting to Pure Source & knowing who you are
You’ll come to see clearly that the only impostor is your fear of being perceived as one – in fact, people don’t think about you nearly as much and as harshly as you do yourself.
Sunday, July 29th
8pm PT/ 10pm CT/ 11pm ET
Overcoming the Impostor Syndrome (2018 Upgrade)
$39 (40 min - live call + replay) | Visit the Frequency Spa to register
* Impostor Syndrome is the domain of the high achiever – Nobel Laureate Maya Angelou once said: “I have written eleven books, but each time I think, ‘uh oh, they’re going to find out now. I’ve run a game on everybody, and they’re going to find me out.’ ” Even Albert Einstein reportedly confided in a friend on his death bed, “the exaggerated esteem in which my lifework is held makes me very ill at ease. I feel compelled to think of myself as an involuntary swindler.”