Wed, Jan 9 | 8:30am PT / 10:30am CT / 11:30am ET
A healthy drive to improve can be an invaluable tool towards growth, however for many this inner drive has become a crippling search for unattainable flawlessness and never-ending self-criticism. Characterized by an obsessive avoidance of failure, the grips of perfectionism stifle and limit our possibilities, imprisoning our potential. If you or a loved one is burdened by the confines of perfectionism, join Mas as he infuses fluidity at the frequency level, recalibrating compulsion and control with true and significant excellence and success, helping you to:
- let go of limiting rigidity and restore compassionate balance for yourself and others
- release distorted desires for control, false safety and security
- let go of personal, familial or societal expectations and the need for external validation or approval
- acknowledge the benefits and tremendous value of flaws and imperfection
- embrace mistakes and recognize what is to be gained through the journey as well as the outcome
- celebrate your inherent value rather than finding worth in external measures
- assimilate frequencies of flexibility, adaptation and fluidity
- resolve lingering tendencies towards blame, judgement or shame
- discern the difference between striving for excellence vs. unrealistic expectations for perfection
- balance priorities and access a clear understanding of true and significant success
- find worth and value in being your best from a place of joy, flexibility and ease
Emancipate yourself or loved ones from the constraining boundaries of perfectionism and discover invigorating space and unanticipated delight. Allow your unearthed strengths and abilities to flourish, and know what it is to live unfettered, able to experience the joyful flexibility of life as limitless options unfold before you.
WARNING: Mas Sajady’s Exponential Intelligence transformational process is highly effective and very intense. You may find it severely challenging as old patterns shift. Working with Mas requires absolute ownership and personal accountability. If you are mentally unstable, weak, tend to blame others, and/or are unwilling/unable to take personal responsibility please do NOT proceed.
Available à la carte or via the JANUARY 21 Day - The Accelerated & Foundational Programs