Effective January 1, 2017
The Cancellation Policy below applies to all products and live events sold directly on our website. It cannot be retroactively applied to previous cancellations. Note: Any products or live events sold by a 3rd party partner are subject to their Cancellation Policy.
Eligible Cancellations: Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed and reflected in your account.
Approved Customer Credits: You are free to use, transfer or gift the credits within one year from the date of original purchase.
Disqualified Cancellation: The full amount will be donated in your honor to one of the charities we support: Smile Train, Doctors without Borders, Loving Service Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital
Digital Products & Online Events/Programs/Courses: All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No customer credit. No exceptions. Please review product details carefully before purchasing.
In-Person Events: Please email your written cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- Cancellation received at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the event, a full refund will be issued less a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellation received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the event -
1) If your spot is filled, a full refund will be issued less a $25 administrative fee
2) If your spot is not filled, no refund and no customer credit will be given
- No Show or Late Arrival for any reason forfeits your ticket. No refund and No customer credit in full or partial, No make-up session and No rescheduling will be given.
Industrial-Strength Group Healing (IGH), Remote Appointments: Please cancel your appointment online or email your written cancellation request to email@example.com for review.
- Cancellation received at least 24 hours before the appointment time, a full refund will be issued less a $25 administrative fee. If cancelling the appointment yourself please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund as our online system does not carry this out automatically.
- Cancellation made within 24 hours of the appointment, no refund and no customer credit will be given.
- No Show or Late Arrival for any reason forfeits your appointment. No refund and no customer credit in full or partial, no make-up session and no rescheduling will be given
Industrial-Strength Group Healing (IGH), In-Person Appointments: These are non-refundable except in extenuating circumstances and at our discretion. If a refund is approved, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged. Please email your written cancellation request to email@example.com for review.
The 21-Day Medihealing: Evaluations are handled on a case by case basis through our Customer Service team.
Non-Refundable Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, the balance is subject to the cancellation policy.
Produced Content: All content produced by Mas Sajady Inc., including but not limited to audio, video, and all other products and media, are subject to full copyright protection under US law. Any use or republication of this content without the express written consent of Mas Sajady Inc. is strictly prohibited.