Many people have been asking me to detail my two near death experiences since I've mentioned them in earlier podcasts. In this episode, we dive deep into what happened during both experiences, and how it gave me the abilities I have today.
I discuss editing time and your own life, why some people go through many near death experiences, and how your destiny is not set in stone.
I will end the discussion with a fifteen minute Medihealing where I guide you through the vibrations of a near death experience, so you can feel the transforming joy and love of higher realms in total safety.
Join me as we explore the beginnings of my life experiences that later became Exponential Intelligence.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"We all have the strength to edit our own lives."
- All about my near death experiences
- How the near death experiences awakens you to a whole new reality
- We talk about what happens in the afterlife
- The definition of a near death experience
- What happens when you have a near death experience
- Why you don’t have to have a near death experience to reach pure source
- What happened to me on my two near death experiences
- Why most of what I do is editing time and timeframes
- How I got future vision
- My second near death experience in 2006
"The understanding that I had crossed over released me from the density we feel here in life."
- The tunnel of light that I went into
- Why people want to experience going through a near death
- How I didn’t know the abilities that I received after my second near death
- Why I was displeased with my life after my near death
- What happens when a friend or family member has a near death experience
- What time loops are
- Why your destiny is not set in stone
- Why I needed two near death experiences and not just one
- The years I took to process all the knowledge before I started practicing
- Join my Medihealing where I guide you through the transforming frequencies of higher realms
"The notion of time and distance became very distorted for me."
This Week's Mas Work:
"Sit somewhere quiet and stare at your hands. Notice all the details that you see, for 5 or 10 minutes (or more)" and please share your story with us on Facebook.
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"I expanded beyond the knowledge of having a physical form."