In this special extended length episode, we discuss the recent election in the United States and the impact it may or may not have on your life.
Some people may be feeling afraid, angry, or sad about this election, while others might be feeling joy or hope. I talk about how you can maintain balance within yourself regardless of your political beliefs, so that you can continue to live a life of abundance no matter what.
I give you insights on how Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton dealt with the forces of dark and light on their own journeys, and what we can learn from them. I give you tips on how to get to a higher level of awareness, and how to avoid the pitfalls that exist as you rise.
As a bonus to our listeners, we have three Medihealings in this episode. These powerful meditations build off of each other to help you balance from within so you can be immune from the turbulence of the political landscape that is so pervasive in our environment right now.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher
"As long as you’re maintaining a high level of awareness, it doesn’t matter who gets elected in our country."
- What the Presidency really means in the United States
- Maintaining balance within yourself no matter who is President
- Getting to a higher level of awareness from within
- What happened to Trump during the campaign
- Why this election isn't the end of the world
- What democracy in the United States looks like today
- Why the American system might actually be "rigged"
"You might think it’s the end of the world, but it’s actually a higher wave of purity coming through."
- What a superior life means from a Pure Source perspective
- Why Trump is insecure
- How true power works
- An overview of the dark and light side
- How to navigate the light and the dark
- How not to get controlled by groupthink
- Why you always want to connect to Pure Source
- How the stock market is doing and where it is going
"There is no true power in wealth in this physical reality."
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.