In this episode, I show you how to activate deep romantic love using Exponential Intelligence.
Romantic love tends to fade in long relationships, but it doesn't have to happen that way. In a timeless space, love is always new and growing.
In this Medihealing you will learn to embrace Exponential Intelligence’s definition of this emotion, and detach the concept of romantic love from time. I guide you to separate from your old perceptions about romantic love and learn new ones to help you revitalize your love life.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"We will activate love from a timeless moment in your reality."
- Why I chose activating romantic love for the title of this episode
- How love fades in a long term relationship
- Why this Medihealing will help you if you are single or in a relationship
"We have to allow ourselves to let go of anything that has happened to us in our lives or in past lifetimes."
- What romantic love feels like when it comes from a deeper level
- How Exponential Intelligence helps you redefine the physical meanings of sex and love
- How we can protect ourselves from the decay of romance or love
"Whether you're with a partner or searching for one, this Medihealing will help you ascend to those higher realms."
This Week's Medihealing:
This Medihealing is all about detaching from past and present life experiences with romantic love and coming into the Exponential Intelligence definition of romantic love that is not bound by time.
- 21 Day Medihealing
- Blog post: Soul Mates and what it really means
- Free Tele-forum: The Ecstasy and Agony of Love
- EI Episode 31: Myths of Twin Flames and Soul Mates
- EI Episode 33: A Medihealing on Spiritual Sex
- EI Episode 32: A Medihealing on Twin Flames and Soulmates
- EI Episode 29: Is It Love or Lust at First Sight?
- EI Episode 11: A Medihealing on Love
- EI Episode 10: EI and Love
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"Like a fresh blossom, romance never goes stale."