In this episode we explore the various toxic forms of worship that can take your power away from you, and how to protect yourself from them. These unbalanced relationships can include cults, religions, celebrities, and possibly even some of your friends and romantic partners. Once we are conscious of the dangers they present, we can take our power back and live authentic lives in total connection with Pure Source.
I discuss what worship really means and why I don’t like it when people say they worship me or anyone else. We talk about different types of cults and religions, and the seductive power of cult leaders, religious icons and gurus. I explain why so many people of all ages have been controlled by these forces, as well as how to identify if you are under their influence and get out of that situation and reconnect with who you really are.
I address the worship of celebrities, politicians and sex, and the spiritual problems that this presents especially with the power of social media behind them. I emphasize the importance of not giving your identity and power away to any external person or organization, so that you can live your life from a genuine empowered space.
I talk about my experience at my Divine Atrocity event in Denver, Colorado where dark forces actually attempted to stop my seminar on the dangers of religious devotion. I explain how I pushed past them despite several major obstacles, and the value you can get by facing any force oppressing you in a similar way.
I discuss how you can be religious or spiritual without giving away control of your life, and what it takes to get to that space and stay there. I remind you of your divine nature, and how you never need to look outside of yourself to feel complete. You always have everything you need within you.
In the customized Medihealing, a powerful meditation and healing in one, I’ll help you examine your relationships to find those where you may have given your power away. Armed with this awareness, you can change or remove these connections and live your life from a place of empowerment, strength and confidence.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"Take the time to live your life - that's why you're here."
- Why this subject is important to me
- What worship really means
- Why you shouldn’t worship anyone or anything
- How some mainstream religions use worship to control others
- Why being submissive to anyone destroys who you are
- Why so many people join cults
- How many Americans have been influenced by cults
“I have this strange platform, given to me in a culture and in a medium that I don’t even pretend to understand.” - Ashley Judd
- How to determine if you are in a cult
- Why we worship celebrities in American society
- The difference between giving away your power and trust
- Why I don’t like to be called a guru
- What to do if there is a dark source controlling you
- How you are actually an independent, divine being
- Why you are always complete no matter how you feel
This Week's Mas Work:
"Identify all the relationships that you have, and then identify if you are giving up control or being controlled." and please share your story with us on Facebook.
"This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off, waiting to worship a rat. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town." - Phil (Bill Murray), Groundhog Day
This Week's Medihealing:
In the Medihealing, we look at your relationships throughout your life so you can determine if you have given up your power. We will explore your connections with parents, spouses, coworkers, and any other person you have connected with during your life. I will guide you to a decision as to whether you have given your power away to any of them, including how you might even be controlled by someone else.
Mentioned in Podcast:
- Ashley Judd TEDx Talk
- Groundhog's Day clip
- Conservative Indians making a shrine for Trump
- American Cult Statistics
- "Divine Atrocity" Denver Event News Post
- Divine Atrocity Event Replay
- Frequency Spa 32: Blast Away from the Past
- Frequency Spa 21: Eradicating Addiction
- 21 Day Medihealing
- Group Healing: True Understanding of Religions
- Group Healing: Trust