In this episode we uncover the real meaning of happiness. I give you the Exponential Intelligence definition of happiness, and explore the power it has to change your life.
I talk about how you can find happiness no matter where you are on your journey. We then discuss why happiness comes naturally from within, and how we shouldn't try so hard to find it outside of ourselves.
We close with a Medihealing where we notice what makes us happy and start to generate frequencies of personal happiness. This is a more advanced Medihealing, so if you’ve been practicing with me for a while you may start to see the vibrations of happiness in yourself and others.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"Happiness comes from inside. It’s like a well that springs forth."
- How worrying effects happiness
- Why people try to shy away from negative emotions
- How happiness is always with you even if you are not aware of it
- The EI definition of happiness
- Why truly happy people are joyful even when they cross over
- How some people can’t simply choose to be happy
"If everything were perfect, we wouldn’t go anywhere."
- An example of a client who came to me wanting to be happy
- The different types of happiness
- How expectations can help or hinder your happiness
- Why being in nature makes you happy
- The relationship between money and happiness
- How meditation helps your happiness
- Join me for a Medihealing on the frequencies of happiness.
"Once your spirit is happy, completeness wells up inside of you."
This Week's Mas Work:
Notice whatever makes you happy and make note of it like a scientist, and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
In this more advanced Medihealing, I'll generate frequencies that will help you notice what makes you happy and start to become joyful from inside your spirit. You might start to see the frequencies of happiness throughout your world.
- EI Episode 7: Medi-Healing: A Powerful Form of Gratitude
- 21 Day Medihealing
- Enjoy Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry Be Happy music video
- Watch the trailer for the Yes Man movie I mentioned.
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"I could be in a dilapidated house and be happy, or I could be in a huge mansion and be happy."