In this episode, we will explore fear at a deeper level. You may see fear as a negative emotion, but it can actually be a useful tool if we have the right relationship with it.
With my cohost Crystal Fambrini , we uncover why we all have fear, learn to identify our fears, and explore how to harness them as a vehicle for success. We will also discuss how fear is passed down to us, and how EI can transform fear into a positive force in your life.
In the Medihealing at the end of the episode, I bring you to a space where you can become aware of your own fears and take inventory of them so that you can begin the growth process.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"You want to keep the vibrancy of fear. It creates excitement for us."
- Why you may become more fearful during this podcast
- Why you want to use fear as a tool
- How you might have fear embedded in your Spiritual DNA
- The fear that might be passed down through family lineage
"Emotions of fear get passed down through generations."
- The different fear frequencies that can control you
- Why you don’t want to live without fear
- How to know if fear is controlling you
- How religions and governments use fear
- What famous leaders have said about fear
- Why successful people use fear to their advantage
- How to take inventory of your fears
"We are bringing the frequency of fear back into a usable emotion for you."
This Week's Mas Work:
"Become aware of what your fears are, and take inventory" and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
In this Medihealing you will learn about being truthful to yourself, become aware of what your fears are, and take inventory of your emotions.
- EI Episode 28: A Medihealing On Thriving Through Stress
- EI Episode 27: Thriving Through Stress
- EI Episode 25: Don't Worry Be Happy
- EI Episode 24: A Medihealing on Being Happy
- EI Episode 20: A Medihealing on Harnessing Fear
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"People think their fear is from something that they have done. It’s not."