This podcast episode lays out a framework for goal setting that actually works. Many people make resolutions and don’t achieve them, or reach their goals but still feel empty inside. I’m here to show you how to obtain anything that's meaningful to you using Exponential Intelligence.
I talk about the psychology of goal setting, why you haven’t achieved your current goals, and how to materialize what you desire without draining yourself. We uncover the patterns that keep us from success, and talk about the steps you can take to feel complete and whole in life.
At the end of the episode, I’ll guide you through a powerful Medihealing that will lay the framework for understanding and achieving healthy goals.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"Change the frequencies that resonate inside you."
- The difference between resolutions and goal setting
- Why most people quickly give up on their resolutions
- How your underlying programs shape you
- Why it takes so long for people to achieve their goals the usual way
- My view on vision boards and affirmations
- Why a lot of our current goals are pre-programmed
- What my reality and goals were like before my near-death experiences
"I see realities that are possible for you, and I merge them into your current reality."
- How fear affects goal setting
- How worry can be a powerful positive tool for changing your life
- Why smaller step goals work
- Why people achieve their goals and still feel empty inside
- Why you don’t need to set goals once you become complete
- How to know if you are setting goals the right way
- A step-by-step process on how to set goals and achieve them that actually works
- Join our Medihealing designed to create within you a new paradigm for setting and achieving goals.
"You need to understand how your current system creates the life experience that you have today."
This Week's Mas Work:
"Understand and study your current goal setting mechanisms. How did you get to where you are right now? Look at the details of why things happened; dig down deep and be honest with yourself." and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
In this Medihealing, I expand your perception to understand your underlying patterns and frequencies in goal setting, and create a new platform for you to create and achieve your goals.
- EI Episode 40: A Medihealing on Willpower
- EI Episode 39: Perseverance vs. Willpower
- EI Episode 38: A Medihealing on Perseverance
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"Most of us don’t know what we need."