In this episode we explore spiritual and physical clutter, and how clearing out both can dramatically benefit your life.
Along with my cohost Crystal Fambrini, we discover how people's lives shift seasonally and on many other cycles, why distorting frequencies get attached to clutter you have in your life, and how physical and spiritual clutter are linked.
We end with a Medihealing where I help you become more aware of the spiritual and physical clutter in your life, and cleanse your space of frequencies that are no longer necessary. This will empower you to resolve these distortions or clear them completely, and move forward free and unburdened.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"Many individuals are connected to the cycles of the seasons."
- Why getting your spring cleaning done early invigorates your spirit
- How people get cluttered and bogged down by certain frequencies
- How everyone has different cycles they operate within
- The nature of spiritual clutter and how it effects your life
- Why you sometimes begin to act like your parents as you get older
"Spiritual clutter, just like the clutter in your house, really distorts you and bogs you down."
- How frequencies attach to the physical items you hold onto
- How spiritual clutter is different from physical clutter
- How to cleanse ourselves so we don’t have clutter
- What burning sage does to clean out clutter or make it worse
- How to notice the clutter in your physical space
- Why it is like to see your home from an outside perspective
"Once I help you clean out your clutter at a spirit level, you will start to clean out at a physical level."
This Week's Mas Work:
"Notice the clutter in your house. You don't have to clean it out, just notice it and how it bogs you down" and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
In the Medihealing I'll guide you into a space where you can clean out your spiritual clutter, as I work on the back end to remove distorting frequencies attached to the physical clutter you may already have. This will help you notice and get rid of clutter in your physical space, and eliminate negative attachments so the things you own don't end up owning you.
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"Are these frequencies worth holding onto now, or can we move on?"