In this episode we explore what it means to have spiritual sex, and how it can improve your relationship with yourself and others.
With my cohost Crystal Fambrini, we discuss what sex is like for many people today, and how Exponential Intelligence can help you find hot, fulfilling spiritual sex. We address how this deeper form of communion elevates the intimacy you can share with yourself and your partner to new levels. We even talk about what spiritual sex feels like, and how loving yourself unconditionally opens you up for spiritual sex.
We also chat about the our recent Tele-Forum, The Agony and Ecstasy of Love, which deeply examines the pain and pleasure our hearts create and how to have a happier romantic life. Listen to this conversation for free in the "Links Mentioned" section below.
In the Medihealing I’ll help you get comfortable with your own body and sexuality, so that you can feel empowered to have spiritual sex with yourself or your partner.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"Spiritual sex pulls you into your spirit so much stronger when you are in that moment."
- Why sex is often considered taboo
- How sex leads to problems where people are not fulfilled
- How the media portrays sex
- The Exponential Intelligence view on sex, and what spiritual sex is
- Why you might feel drained after you have sex, and how to avoid that
- How you don't need a partner to have spiritual sex
- What happens when you have trouble reaching orgasm due to past life experiences
"Exponential Intelligence sexuality is getting you comfortable at your spirit level, so you can just let go and have a free flow of emotion and passion."
- Why spiritual sex has a lot to do with your mental state
- What sexual transmutation is and why it is so powerful
- The negative side of sex that wears you down and distorts you
- Why you will know when you are having spiritual sex
- How taboo sex relates to spiritual sex
"Time stands completely still when you are having spiritual sex - it is deeply euphoric."
This Week's Mas Work:
"Look at yourself in the mirror and get comfortable with yourself - start to see the love and beauty of who you truly are" and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
In the Medihealing, I'll guide you into a state where you can get comfortable with your own body and feel deeply sexual, then cleanse you of your distorted past experiences so that you can come into a place of pure spiritual sex.
- Blog post: Soul Mates and what it really means
- EI Episode 32: A Medihealing on Twin Flames and Soul Mates
- EI Episode 31: Myths of Twin Flames and Soul Mates
- EI Episode 30: A Medihealing on Activating Romantic Love
- EI Episode 29: Is It Love or Lust at First Sight?
- EI Episode 10: EI and Love
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"Look in the mirror and get comfortable with yourself."
Correction: Think and Grow Rich was published in 1937 (Mas mentions the 1950s).