In this episode we explore the nature of stress, why so many people are affected by it, and how it doesn't have to limit your life.
My cohost Crystal Fambrini and I discuss where stress originates, what Exponential Intelligence has to say about stress, and how to use it to your advantage.
We end with a Medihealing in which I help you wash away your past understanding of stress and see it from a new perspective, so that you can start using this challenging emotion to create abundance in your life.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"If you’re not stressed out, you are sometimes looked down upon because you aren’t working hard enough."
- Why people think they need to be stressed out and feel looked down upon when they aren’t feeling stressed
- How to be stress-free
- How Exponential Intelligence defines stress
- What to do to avoid a stress-related breakdown
- How stress is created in your life, and how it is often dictated by your family lineage and how you were raised
"There is an efficiency system that kicks in when you use stress in the proper way."
- How I will lead you through a stress transformation
- What meditation can do to stress
- What science has taught us about stress
- How you can catch stress from other people
- Why millennials are the most stressed out people
- What happens when people take drugs or alcohol to help with stress
- Join my Medihealing to get a new perspective on stress
"Being in nature forces you to be in a present state, feel good and get less stressed, because nature is always present."
This Week's Mas Work:
"Throughout your day, noticed how you get stressed out, don’t pull away from it. Notice any part of your body that pops up for you while you are stressed out" and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
In the Medihealing, I help you identify and understand stress from a deeper level to separate yourself from the experience that you are having. I help you remove your childhood experiences with stress and the stress patterns of your family lineage, deleting those frequencies so that you see the emotion in a totally new light.
- 21 Day Medihealing
- Harvard Study that meditation helps anxiety disorder
- Huffington Post Article of 10 recent stress discoveries
- EI Episode 25: Don't Worry Be Happy
- EI Episode 24: A Medihealing On Being Happy
- EI Episode 23: The Emotion of Fear
- EI Episode 20: A Medihealing on Harnessing Fear
- EI Episode 8: Family Dynamics
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"Stress in the Exponential Intelligence world is really a motivator for you."