LOVE & LUST
50 Shades of Great Relationships (Portland, Oregon event: 2+ hours)
Love, Sex & Spirituality (Paris event: 3+ hours)
Frequency Spa: Divine Ecstasy
EI MAStery Lecture: Let’s Talk About Sex
50 SHADES OF GREAT RELATIONSHIPS
Join Mas for the first ever 50 Shades of Great Relationships and Medihealing®. Many of us are striving to find that special partner after navigating challenges such as divorce, abuse, betrayal, online dating, death of a spouse etc…. How do we trust the process and find our next partner?
Mas will explore the frequencies of love, betrayal, loyalty, jealousy, control and not feeling good enough, while replacing them with higher frequencies attracting conscious relationships.
Mas will discuss the dynamics of healthy relationships, why men and women unconsciously attract toxic partners and how to break these patterns by re-calibrating your heart.
He will guide you through removing distortions at the core of your love life, and bring you into a higher frequency so you can either attract the partner of your dreams or mend your current relationship.
You will be able to step away from yourself in order to see your behavior from a different perspective.
This will help you understand objectively how you feel love and create relationships in your life.
With this new perspective, you will finally be in a position to attract pure Exponential love into your reality or deepen the love you already share.
Mas says, “By working with Exponential Intelligence, you will be pulled away from needy or negative relationships. Once you are awakened, relationships manifest automatically.”
Prepare to be inspired to reach the next level of your personal journey.
LOVE, SEX & SPIRITUALITY
Join Mas Sajady for an evening of exploration and meditation as we journey into the Heart of Love. The event will take place in a lovely venue in 3e arrondissement in Central Paris. Venue details will be provided upon booking.
The evening will consist of 2 lectures focusing on different aspects of Love – the timeless love of Twin Flames, and the long-forgotten sacred connection between Spirituality and Sexuality.
There will be the opportunity to ask Mas questions during both events.
Soulmates, Twin Flames & Timeless Love
"When you connect with someone so strongly at the physical level that you disconnect from time, you get into a spiritual realm where time and space don't matter anymore." Mas Sajady
Join Mas for an intimate evening event as he explores 2 powerful types of relationships - Twin Flames and Soulmates, and the difference between them.
During the event we will delve into many questions, such as:
Can you have multiple Soulmates?
How do you find your Twin Flame?
And what happens when you can’t find your Twin Flame?
We will also look at the most important relationship you could ever have, and the foundation for all other relationships – the relationship with yourself…
The event will include 2 meditations, during which you’ll strengthen the relationship with your Spirit and deepen your understanding of Soulmates and Twin Flames, so that you can create these relationships for yourself.
Spirituality, Sacred Loving and Divine Ecstasy
"Spiritual sex pulls you into your Spirit so much stronger when you are in that moment." Mas Sajady
This talk will look at the sacred connection between spirituality and sexuality, which has long been misconstrued, denied and distorted, and instead associated with guilt, shame and sin across cultures and religions for centuries. Thus, many people believe that they must suppress physical pleasures to be spiritual - but the truth is just the opposite.
During his talk Mas will remind us that our spirits have come here to experience divinity through physical sensation, and that sexuality is Divine at essence. For indeed, when honored and celebrated as sacred, sexual energy is one of the most potent forces in propelling us toward spiritual awakening, and sexual energy and spiritual energy are in fact of the same source, vibrating the frequency of oneness.
The talk will include 2 meditations, during which Mas will work both on the physical and spirit levels, to help remove any blocks of shame/guilt and open you up to experience ecstasy with the Divine.
Presented in English, Consecutive Interpretation in French.
Sexual ecstasy is the rapture of Pure Source, meditating on its own divinity through physical senses.
Yet, the sacred connection between spirituality and sexuality has long been misconstrued, denied and distorted to be associated with guilt, shame and sin across cultures and religions for centuries. As a result, many people suppress physical pleasures to be spiritual, forgetting that their spirits have come here to experience divinity through being physical, and that sexuality is Divine at essence. When honored and celebrated as sacred, sexual energy is one of the most potent forces in propelling us toward spiritual awakening.
During deep intimacy of a sacred union, one is seen and known to the bottom of their being and they are accepted and loved completely as they are. This is exactly how spirits are held precious at all times with the Divine. When this energy of oneness is ignited by sexual intimacy at its highest vibration, the resulting fusion lifts the spirits into realms of unspeakable bliss that the peak of physical arousal is intensified to merge with the eternity in divine ecstasy.
On this Spa call, Mas will work on both the physical and spirit level, opening you up from the inside out to experience ecstasy with the Divine.
Physical Level – Removing blocks of shame/guilt. Deleting sexual distortions from abuse and fear-based control mechanisms (cultural/religious). Optimizing physical conditions for sexual pleasures. Invigorating lower energy centers (chakras), etc…
Spirit Level – Breaking oppressive spiritual contracts. Replacing frequencies of sin/judgment with joy/unconditional love. Instilling the frequency of sensuality. Merging physical euphoria with spiritual bliss, etc…
Extra Info: Sexual energy and spiritual energy are of the same source, vibrating the frequency of oneness. Scientific researches have found that the same brain circuits that are heightened in physical intimacy are also activated in spiritual experience, producing high doses of dopamine that rush the senses to an exalted state of bliss. This explains why the body would often be overcome by the intensity of erotic euphoria in deep meditations.
This frequency spa may be enjoyed with a partner or alone, to experience a sacred union with self, one another, and the Divine.
LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX
Mas has talked about sex many times but some essential questions remain to be asked so we can comprehensively understand the Exponential Intelligence point of view regarding sex, its role in spirituality, in relationships, the differences between genders and its natural life cycle throughout physical age. "Let’s talk about sex" with Mas and EI in this informative and captivating discussion that may help us breakthrough personal blocks and see sexuality from a whole new perspective.
Let’s Talk About Sex
Part 1: The Big Picture
- Besides physical pleasure and procreation, what is the spiritual purpose of sex from EI's perspective?
- Why is sexual union a divine connection?
- Why do many religions preach the absence of sex?
- Is sex needed for our spiritual evolution or is it optional?
- With so much emphasis on orgasm, is there a spiritual significance to an orgasm?
- Do we take on some of our sexual partner's frequencies and adopt their distortions/strengths?
- What is Exponential Intelligence’s view on open sexual relationships?
- It’s been said that the enlightenment is a lonely journey, will we naturally lose sexual desires or must we detach from our sexual relationship in order to ascent?
Part 2: Deeper Understanding & Practical Application
- For some people, spiritual conversation or interaction can feel intimate and even sexually arousing. Why does this happen?
- If we are inflicted with physical self confidence issues, poor self-image or feel that parts of our body are inadequate, such as the size of a man’s sex organs, womens’ breasts, etc. – how can we best move past this and come into a higher understanding of sexual connection for full expression of ourselves?
- What is the best way for those of us burdened by feelings of guilt towards sex or operating with a lens that sees sexuality as “dirty” to release these misconceptions?
- For those who have had sexual experiences that they regret, how can they remove any lingering distortion?
- Many people report that the sexual spark fades in long standing relationships. Is this a natural progression or can the passion be maintained? What can those in committed relationships do to make sex more passionate, more spiritual and more exciting with our current partners?
- For many, hormonal shifts such as after children or surrounding menopause, seem to lessen their sex drive. What is EI’s perspective on the role of hormones for both men and woman throughout life and how can they regain a satisfactory sexual experience?
- Is spiritual sex meant to be between man and woman only?
- Are highly spiritually advanced people more detached when it comes to having sex? Is monogamy an issue any more at that level?
- Is there a benefit to exploring sexual encounters outside of your relationship? Is there a way to do this while still honoring your partner?
- In what way can sex deplete you spiritually and what does this mean for all those who use sex haphazardly? Can casual sex or one-night stands ever be beneficial?
- Are alternative forms of sex such as S&M, fetishes, etc. less pure or spiritually connected?
- In many religions, we are taught that using birth control or obstructing pregnancies is immoral. What is EI’s perspective on this?
- Is masturbation a hindrance to our spiritual growth or can it serve a spiritual purpose?
- Can we use more playful forms of sex such the use of sex toys and role play for a spiritual experience?
- What is happening at spirit level with sexual distortions such as rape, sexual aggression, and pedophilia?
- Is there a spiritual implication when your body experiences physical pain during sex making it unenjoyable but you still desire sexual experiences? What can we do to release this pain completely so we can enjoy sex again?
- At a spirit level, why do people develop porn and sex addictions? What can those afflicted to do to break these patterns?
- How can those of us with trust issues or a fear of intimacy overcome our blocks so that we are more comfortable with sexual closeness?
- How can those who have experienced sexual abuse heal so that they may fully enjoy the connection of the sexual experience?
- When people have trouble orgasming, does it mean they have trouble connecting spiritually?
- Can you help any individuals who have trouble orgasming understand what our blocks are and can you help us clear them? Multiple orgasms would be great ;)
Part 3: Summary
- What are some ways that we can become more in touch with our sexuality/sensuality?
- Does a sexual union have the spiritual power to raise or lower the collective consciousness?
- How to use sexual power to ascend?
- How to prevent the spirit from being depleted by sex?
- Can you help us experience a state of spiritually connected ecstasy?