In this episode we dive into the topic of restful sleep, which is an important part of physical and spiritual health that many people are lacking in their lives.
Research from the National Sleep Foundation has shown that almost half of Americans get poor sleep at least once a week, and other studies have demonstrated that lack of sleep contributes to a variety of health problems and even shorter lifespans over time.
My cohost Crystal Fambrini and I talk about why restful sleep helps you connect to Exponential Intelligence, how to get this type of rest, and the reasons why you might not be getting a good night’s sleep.
We end with a Medihealing, which is a meditation and healing combined to transform your frequency and your life, where I program you at vibrational level to have more restful sleep so you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready for your day.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or Google Play.
"If you let yourself sleep for as long as you wish, you are more productive and creative."
- Why I was forced to sleep more as my abilities got stronger
- How many people in the world don’t get enough sleep
- What happened to Ariana Huffington when she didn't sleep enough
- The Exponential Intelligence definition of sleep
- What happens to you when you have restless sleep
- Why people sleepwalk or talk in their sleep
"Sleep resets and reformats you so that you are situated back to where you are supposed to be."
- How other spirits might use you as a subway station while you sleep
- The reasons why people don’t sleep well
- How you can make sure you get restful, deep sleep
- How much sleep a person should get
- Why taking naps is a great idea to do everyday
This Week's Mas Work:
"Set a bedtime for yourself. An hour before you sleep, start preparing yourself for bed and don't watch TV or do anything that pulls you out of the present moment. If you get restless don’t get up, just lay in bed and get bored. If an hour is too long to wait, start with ten minutes per night, then twenty, and gradually work your way up to an hour. " and please share your story with us on Facebook.
This Week's Medihealing:
The Medihealing will help guide you into a deeply relaxed state and help shift your frequencies so that you can have truly restful sleep and wake up feeling great.
- 21 Day Medihealing
- The Sleep Revolution
- Arianna Huffington Tips for Better Sleep Article
- National Sleep Foundation Sleep Health Index
- Parade/Huffington Post Study on Sleep Deprivation
- American Psychological Health Association Sleep Research
- EI Episode 4: Time and Space
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.
"If you're having a bad day, the best thing to do is take a nap and let it go."