In celebration of the recent Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, this week's podcast is a special new entry in our Demystifying Religion series where I deeply explore various misconceptions and distortions that exist in all major religions. I focus on providing clarity around Islam and the practices of Muslims, and also give you timeless truths from Pure Source that are the true core of all faiths. We end with a Medihealing to awaken you beyond the time-bound distorted concepts of religion that many of us have had programmed into our vibration from a young age.
I begin by sharing the Biblical parable of Abraham that is at the heart of the Eid holiday, and give you the surprising truth about it and why it has been misinterpreted by so many. I elaborate on the importance of staying powerfully balanced between the light and dark as we ascend on the spiritual path, and explain why punishing or distorting women or anyone else because of our own weaknesses is a sin of the highest order. I give an explanation of spiritual physics and how they impact our lives here on this plane, and also how to use them to your advantage.
Then I answer many of your questions around the nature of God, free will, and the relationship of good and evil in this world and beyond. I address your curiosity about cultivating a healthy relationship with the divine, and how to discern whether the guidance we are receiving is our intuition, from Pure Source itself, or from a darker space or dark entity seeking to steal our energy.
We end with a powerful Medihealing, meditation and healing combined, where I guide you into a deep meditative state and then bring in the trueness of what Abraham was experiencing during the Biblical story that is at the basis of Eid al-Adha. You will have the opportunity to rise above the distorted density and misconceptions that have infected the common understanding of most religions, and tap into the elevated frequencies that underpin the essence of your higher self, Pure Source and the beautiful core of all faith.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher
"You need both positive and negative density to create in this reality."
- What is Eid Al-Adha
- How Mas honors women as he works on them
- How different religions view women
- Why you should do your part to help others ascend
- What being judgmental towards women says about your own ascendance
- Why religion must be demystified
- Why this topic is important to me
- Exponential Intelligence's definition of religion
"When we punish others for our own weaknesses, it doesn't help us understand God."
- How you get challenged more by darkness as you ascend
- Why God doesn't care what happens to you on Earth
- Why God loves you infinitely no matter what
- How your connection to Pure Source protects you
- What happens when you become totally awakened
- Why it's up to you what happens in your life
- What true faith means
- Why you don't answer to God for your actions
"Let's awaken beyond the time-bound, distorted concepts of religion"
- EI Episode 104: Demystifying Religion - Jihad
- EI Episode 89: Ascendance - Beyond Expectations
- EI Episode 85: Demystifying Religion Part 2
- EI Episode 84: Mas Mechanics Part 1.5
- EI Episode 83: Mas Mechanics Part 1
- EI Episode 82: Ascendance - What to Expect
- EI Episode 71: Demystifying Religion
- EI Episode 15: Medihealing Basics
- EI Episode 4: EI Time and Space
- EI Episode 1: What is EI?
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.