This episode ties together everything we’ve learned so far in our series about devotions, which includes Episode 60: Dangerous Devotion and Episode 61: A Medihealing on Breaking the Shackles of Devotion. Now that we've established what toxic worship looks like and how to remove it, we are ready to explore what healthy devotion is and how it can benefit your life.
I talk about what it means to have a healthy devotion. I give an overview of the nature of Pure Source and explain how Exponential Intelligence views both positive and negative devotions. I tell you about the only devotion that really matters, and how all the other forces we devote our lives to pursuing simply won't give us that sense of safety and fulfillment we are looking for.
You’ll learn the stages of unhealthy devotions, and how they can take your power away before you realize that they're harmful. We will also talk about ways to remove yourself from unhealthy devotions and how to learn why you got into them in the first place.
I discuss the gifts of famed personal development coach Tony Robbins, and observe how he and I could work together to change the world. I explain why no one should "worship" me or anyone else, and how disempowering that practice can be. I end our talk by explaining that our desire to worship others is nothing more than an urge to appreciate the greatness within ourselves.
In the customized Medihealing, a powerful meditation and healing in one, I’ll help you take control of your own life and unravel why you may have had unhealthy devotions in the past. We will explore the true meaning behind harmful devotion so that you never fall into it again. You will finally understand what a healthy devotion really is and learn to control your own power.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher
"Control your breath, control your destiny."
- How Mas recently got upgraded in his abilities
- How this integrates into our other episodes on Devotion
- Recaps from Mas’s recent events in North Carolina and Hollywood
- Exponential Intelligence’s definition of healthy devotions
- How to tell the difference between a healthy and distorted devotion
"You came here as a human being to experience everything; use negative emotions as a tool to propel you forward."
- Why the only true devotion you need is devotion to Pure Source
- What Pure Source feels like
- The strategies that leaders of unhealthy devotions use to take away your power
- The ways that most gurus work
- Why their healing may not be good for you
- What to do if you realize you are in an unhealthy devotion
- Why true spiritual leaders don’t take advantage of people
- How we can control our destiny by controlling our breath
This Week's Mas Work:
"Do something mundane that you normally do automatically intentionally and different than you usually do it. For instance, if you need to drink water, wait a minute or two before you do. If you are working out, do a couple extra reps. Pushing past your limits and doing things different shocks you out of your autopilot and brings you into presence and control of your fate." and please share your story with us on Facebook.
"Life is always happening for us, not to us." - Tony Robbins
This Week's Medihealing:
In this Medihealing you will focus on your skin and look back at what shackled you, so that you can start to understand how you became controlled in the first place. You'll start to understand the true meaning of what occurred so you don’t fall into the same trap again. I will guide you into a true understanding what is good devotion and what is a binding and distorting devotion.
Mentioned in Podcast:
- EI Episode 60: Dangerous Devotion
- EI Episode 61: A Medihealing on Breaking The Shackles of Devotion
- EI Episode 15: Medihealing Basics
- EI Episode 8: Family Dynamics
- EI Episode 1: What is EI?
- Divine Atrocity Event Replay
- Frequency Spa 32: Blast Away from the Past
- Frequency Spa 21: Eradicating Addiction
- 21 Day Medihealing
- Group Healing: True Understanding of Religions
- Group Healing: Trust
Review our collection of Exponential Intelligence podcast quotes by clicking here: Facebook EI Quote Album.